As a result, I am no longer her number 1 fan ;)
The following people are officially tagged (even though they will never speak to me again! LOL):
Angela, Sollie, Dawn…
Here are the rules: The game is SCATERGORIES….* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.* They MUST be real places, names, things … NOTHING made up!* If you can’t think of anything, skip it.* You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers!
My Name is Michelle
1. Famous singer/band: Marilyn Manson (not really... lol)
2. four letter word: many
3. Street: Mount Pleasant
4. Colour: Mauve
5. Gifts/presents: More Scrap Stuff
6. Vehicle: Mercedes (that I can deal with ;) )
7. Things in a sovenir shop: mice (hidding in the back store....)
8. Boy Name: Michael
9. Girl Name: Marie
10. Movie Title: Mighty Ducks
11. Drink: Martini
12. Occupation: Manager
13. Celebrity: Michelle Pfeiffer & Meg Ryan & Madonna
14. Magazine: Maclean's
15. U.S. City: Memphis, & Miami
16. Pro Sports Teams: (Toronto) Maple Leafs
17. Fruit: Mango
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Manic depressive state of mind
19. Something You Throw Away:
20. Things You Shout: More! (LOL)
21. Cartoon Character: Marge SImpson... Mickey Mouse (my all time fav!!)
Ask your favorite designer 20 questions:
1. How long have you been scrapbooking? Since November 2006 - so 9 months now...
2. What size do you prefer? 12x12. I love all sizes and mini albums too!
3. Where do you get your inspiration from? Everywhere and anywhere!
4. What is your favorite drink? Coffee...
5. What is your favorite snack? Popcorn!
6. What is your favorite music? I love all types... But mostly listen to MIX 96 in Montreal
7. How long does it take you to do a page? I tend to have about 5 pages going at once and they take me a week... so I guess 2 hours a page give or take...
8. Do you consider yourself a scrapbooker or an artist? Artist - that's easy.
9. What is the hardest part of creating for you? Journaling... I tend to have a difficult time putting feeling on paper...
10. Who do you admire? I admire people who make an effort to achieve their goals... whatever it may be... I think that hard work in any aspect of life deserves respect!
11. What products are you in love with right now? MM mostly! But I am often drawn in by colors! Oh and any type of transparency I can get my hands on! LOL
12. What tools could you not live with out? My computer, paper trimmer and gel pens...
13. What trend do you love? Trend? Hard one... I think the idea of doing things your own way - thinking out of the box is the best! ;)
14. What trend just irritates you? I think following trends irratates me! LOL if that makes sense....
15. If you could work for anybody in the industry, who would it be? Christy Tomlinson, Donna Salazar, Angela Daniels, Vicki Boutin.... Sam Star... ;)
16. How many hours do you scrap a week? Before I started this 6 day a week working thing (which is temporary! Thank goodness!!) I was scrapping about 15 hours a week... now, 5 if I'm lucky! LOL
17. Do you get more done when scrapping with friends, or by yourself? By myself!
18. What mishap have you had that turned out to be a masterpiece's? Nothing I can really think of... If I don't like something - I tend to forget about it and move on... But if you consider things that I was scared of trying, felt unsure but then fell in love with the final outcome - my CUTIE transparency page ;)
19. What magazine or book is your favorite? Book would be Harry Potter at this time, but that isn't scrap related!
20. What is your scrapping budget per month? I don't have a budget... I kinda just go with the flow... lol
Now, who to tag...hmmm...how about Sam (right back at you!)!
That's all she wrote! :)
Saturday, August 4, 2007