Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A little update....

Yeah, I know! Way too long in between posts!! I will make up for it!
Just busy looking for work and trying to get through the day to day stuff! LOL

OK...

A few quick pics to get started....
Jess receiving her Hilary Duff Tickets & "cutting" her cake...


Oh! I love this pic! Jess in the pool...



OK - some pages...
The first is of a bird my parents took the pic on one of their trips to the states... His home is a cactus! I just thought it was a cool shot :)




Here are two designs of Jess and her Whippet! Those two are always together :)
"2 of a kidn" is not one of my favs - I wanted to play with HS ghost letters and my H2O paints... which barely show up on the pic... LOL





Well... more tomorrow - really!!! I already took the pics... just have to download them!!! Thank you so much for stoping by and the comments :) Take care!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I think that last one with Jess and the cutie little dog is my fav!

marcibun said...

I'LL bet she was thrilled with the tickets! My DD would go bananas. That photo pic is very cool, you have to scrap that. I like the layout with the SR Laural papers - fab!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! I love the ones in the post below too- totally cool stars and "star" title!

Angela Daniels

Pearl said...

Great layouts , dear ! wow is that pool inviting or what ? lovely weather there ! lol

Vicki Chrisman said...

Great layouts! You do super work!