Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

HELLO!!

Here is a new LO! Sorry about the wait in posting! :) I adore this LO!
Chantal is a very special friend to me! She has always been there for me no matter what... I dedicate this to her and send her all my love...! Isn't she just gorgeous :)
Hope you guys like it!! I would appreciate all comments as this is such a special LO for me :)

HUGS *** Mich

Voici ma dernière page... que j'adore!! Chantal est une amie que j'aime énomément et qui a été toujours été là pour moi! Je lui envoie milles bisous et calins!!N'est elle pas d'une beauté rare??!!
J'espère que vous aimez cette page!! J'apprécie tous commentaires car celle-ci est si spéciale pour moi :)

Bisous *** Mich





| View Show | Create Your Own

PS Thank you for all your comments for Jessica!! She is competing this Friday again - but in a higher level than she normally does... It is an obligation through her school... So as long as she does not come in last - it's good!! LOL

Merci pour tous vos commentaires pour Jess!! Elle compétionne encore vendredi - cette fois ci elle est obligée par l'école d'être dans une catégorie plus élevée... donc en autant qu'elle n'est pas dernière, je suis heureuse!! LOL

20 comments:

Susie said...

just amazing! I so love this layout!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

very nice LO!!!!Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely thing to do, and what a gorgeous layout, I love what you have created, just beautiful.

Best Wishes
Carole.

Anonymous said...

Merci pour ta visite sur mon blog et ton commentaire :)
Cette page est juste SUPERBE !!! du très beau travail.

Pearl said...

Wow ! fabulous ! Amazing dimensional work ! love the colours too ! so rich !

I'll be sure to show what I receive from Carole ! lol - such fun ! thank you so much for the warm congrats !

smiles, Pearl

Gillian said...

Stunning Michelle.... just love it... worth every minute you spent cutting out... LOL!
love the way you have done the year.. very clever..
Have a great weekend..

Kathy said...

It's beautiful - there is so much detail in this LO that you need to spend a while just taking it all in. You are so clever and I'm sure your friend will be thrilled when she sees it.

Jax said...

Wow!! Michelle, It's Stunning! Gorgeous photo too :o)

Jackie x

Godelieve said...

This is wonderful! Love the aqua and red together, and everything you used!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! And congratulations on your daughter's success! She is adorable! So good for her! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and for your wonderful comment :)

Anonymous said...

Vanille ! Oh mais que c'est beau ! Quelle inventivité ! Tout est parfaitement assemblé ! Tu devrais VRAIMENT soumettre ta page à BG ! Elle est splendide ! Wahhhh ! Bravo bravo bravo !!!

david santos said...

Helo!
Very, very good
Tank yoo

Tammy said...

Hi Michelle, Just gorgeous I love how you have used the BG paper and the colour contrast really appeals

Kim -today's creative blog said...

you 3D people make me mad!
It's amazing. I looked on your site list to make sure that you knew of Jeanne and carole.......I don't think I saw Joan. Go my blog, I have Joan listed. You guys make me mad. :)

Anonymous said...

Ta page est absolument sublime !! Les couleurs, le titre, les décos... et la photo ! Tout est vraiement superbe et harmonisé avec beaucoup de gout !

Bravo !

Bisous
Sabrina

Samantha said...

Hello - Here I am commenting as per your request ;)

Really nice page, great elements, lots of texture to it! Love how you used the paper!

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Michelle
STUNNING!!! layout. It looks fantastic,
Best Wishes
Joanne

Vintage Papers said...

wow! this layout is just GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Superbe page ! Bravo !

MARIE

scraphappy aka sandy said...

beautiful layout