Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A little doodling... with Maelynn Cheung

Hello! :)

As I previously posted, Maelynn came to chat at the Chalet for NSD! Love her!
I was one of the lucky one to win a RAK! I will post pics the moment I receive it!
All this to say, she gave us a challenge... Create a design with some doodling! Anyone who has been at this blog before knows, I JUST DON'T DOODLE! LOL A little lack of confidence in that area for some reason!

So - I took the plunge and LOVED it! It was fun :) May not be good, but fun! I had fun with the journaling... Fairy tale of sorts :)
*cardstock (or cardboard paper for some!)
*sakura pens
*zig markers
*MM Paint & glitter
*HS Ghost star
*computer generated title

So here it is!










Want some super exciting news??? - well for me! LOL

4, yup yup! 4 of my designs were published in Srappintrends Ezine!!! 3 Pages: St-Ives, ONEderful and Precious and a card I made for my dad!! So so so HAPPY! :)


Thx for your visit! :)

6 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

You doodling looks awesome Michelle! this is just precious! I see the next doodling queen. Watch out Maelynn.. lol

I am so excited about your designs in the Ezine.. You rock girlie.. Yup Yup Eh?!?

lam said...

awesome doodling.....beautiful design you made for Ezine. keep up the good work

Diana said...

I think this is a sweet page! I love the doodling; you seem to be a natural! congrats on the ezine!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stunning creations for you again Michelle - fantastic doodling - and HUGE congrats on the ezine news, WTG :) xxx

Dallas said...

congrats on the pubs and the rak! love your doodling, it looks fab!

Samantha said...

Oooh congrats!!! :)