I did a little something for Jessica! You know... something pink! LOL
Hope you like it! I used heart shaped chipboard to hold the ribbon... Some glitter, some heat embossing, a swirl stamp... Take care! And thank you for stoping by and your comments! :)
PS Lots of things are in the works right now... but I can't share just yet!! Looks like in a month, I will be able to start letting you know my little secrets ;)
On an exciting note... I got my NIKON today!! I am super excited!! I have to learn how to use it properly first though! LOL The whole automatic function is great and easy, but I want to learn the ins and outs :)
Here is a pic I took of my baby girl today, Whipette... My 7 year old 3 pound chihuahua... who I love so much!
Also, my sweet and dear friends Pearl and Sollie have tagged me.....
I list 7 random facts about myself and then choose 7 people to tag to do the same thing on their blog. Here goes!
1. I love Vanilla ice cream and perfume... Hence my nick name! LOL
2. I'm completely addicted to scrapbooking...
3. My biggest belief in life: "If you believe, you will achieve"!
4. I am a complete animal lover!!! I have my Chihuahua and my cat - who is almost 15 already!!
5. I check my e-mails and blog every single morning as I wake up.
6. I only began to scrapbook end of October begining of November 2006...
7. I love to travel! I only wish I had the money needed to go where ever, when ever I wanted!!!
I will not choose 7 people to tag as most of you have already been tagged!! However, if you wish, put your 7 random facts on your blog and leave a comment and I will post your links next week!