Saturday, February 2, 2008

Winners!!!

Well, I must say two weeks went by fast for me!!

I guess everyone wants to know if they won! LOL




And the first winner is...


SOLLIE


And the second winner is...


DAWN
Be sure to check out her AMAZING digi kits!! (I have some even though I don't digi!)


So after Jess somehow picked two people who I consider friends... I felt it was
just a little "wrong"!! LOL So... Jess picked a third name - and I'm happy to
say it is someone I haven't had the pleasure to get to know yet! LOL



ELAINE



Congratulations girls!! Email me your addy! And don't forget to let me know what your fav colors are, manufacturer and if you have kids and or pets! (Yes Dawn, you have a zoo at home... LOL)

Thanks everyone :) Have a great weekend!!
Hugs to all of you :)

4 comments:

lam said...

Congratulations to the lucky girls

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness - Jess, you are a little star. Thanks Michelle hun, that's really very generous of you. Hope you girls are doing OK and enjoying life - and not too many hours at the ice rink Michelle!!! Love and miss you loads :)

sollie said...

Yooooohoooooo!!!! I won. I'm the happiest person on earth.
My e-mail addy is alpine1800@yahoo.com
If you give me your e-mail, I'll let you know what I like.
Hugs, Isolde

Danielle said...

Congrats to the winners :)

I love reading your blog :D