Thursday, January 10, 2008

Had some fun @ Scrapbook Star ;)

Hello!!
Hope you had great holidays! Mine were a tad busy... lots of family gatherings & I had to work throughout the holidays! I was missing some sleep to say the least.. LOL

Quick post today... Next weekend I will post (Jan 19th or 20th) offering a little RAK :) Remember to come back then! I will be posting my very first page made in December 2006... a whole year ago! Promise you will get a good chuckle ;) LOL

New Years Eve, Scrapbook Star had an online crop... there were 22 challenges to choose from - and 3 days to complete! Crazy! But so fun!
Coming towards the end, the quality was going DOWN HILL - so I stoped before totaly destroying whatever I was trying to make! LOL
Here are a few of the layouts...

Some better than others.... ;)










Thanks for stoping by!!! Talk with you soon :)

HUGSxxx
Michelle

8 comments:

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Hi Michelle!

Happy New Year! Just thought I'd stop by and say hello. What's new? Missing you and being crazy busy like you. Moms with teenagers, huh? I have VB again, bet you're busy with skating?

See you around....

oxo

lam said...

Happy New Year. Beautiful work as always.

Anonymous said...

Quelle production !! extras toutes ses réas !! et j'aime beaucoup ce que tu as fait avec les couronnes ! je retiens l'idée avec quelques tampons que j'ai... bisous.

Nancywithajones said...

Those are beautiful pages girl!!!! YOU ROCK!

Pearl said...

What's up with you in the New Year, Michelle ? Trust it's off to a good start !

Lovely creations here ! Hope to see more from you !

sollie said...

Happy New Year! I know I'm a bit late but better late than never.
Lovely pages you made at the online crop.
Hugs, Isolde

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages Michelle! I've missed keeping up with your blog over the holdiays - but I always like to see your creations!

You need to post some new pics of Milkshake! :)

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!