Sunday, March 25, 2007

Scrap Journal and Monogram

Hello!!
Here is a journal I altered to put my sketches, products used, ideas...

I used linen for the spine & covered with paper... Added flower ribbon to cover the transition between the two... Added a big bling prima flower
*the jounaling box comes from Dawn, she sent me her template... What would I ever do without you girl!! Thx sweetie!! *




And here is a Monogram...



Thanx for looking! Take care ;)

PS Monday I will put up more of the designs made for The Chalet...

Don't forget: The contest starts on April 2nd: The Grand Prize is a $ 250.00 Gift Basket from Various Sponsors... SO COME BY THE CHALLET!!! Let them know Vanilla sent you when you register and have a fun time, meet amazing people and Join Great Contests!!!

7 comments:

Gillian said...

wow Michelle, this journal is STUNNING!!!!..love your colour combo..love you Monogram too.. love how you've clipped the flower on.. WAY CUTE!!!

Flower said...

Cool journal! You've been busy! Is the Monogram wood or chipboard or?? It's awesome whatever it started out as!

Anonymous said...

Morning my li'l sweetheart :) Love your journal (and you are v.welcome on the bookplate thingy) you made it all look stunning. Love the monogram too - you are just way TOO good xxx

sollie said...

What a lovely scrapping journal!! Love it a lot. Hugs, Isolde

Tammy said...

Hi Michelle,
LOVE that journal!
Now I took your invite and tried to join Chalet, was told my email addy is banned, I submitted enquiry to the contact us section and have had no response : (

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this creations are so beautiful!!

Bety :)

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Very nice. Love them both. I have thought about having a journal, but then I would have to be organized enough to put something in it. :)